Bonaccord Freightlines is seeking a Deputy Operations Manager to assist with our Freight Operations and our Compliance program, for its 7 day a week business.
Key tasks include:
- Coordinating drivers and resources
- Monitoring drivers work and rest hours
- Maintaining records to demonstrate compliance
- Liaise with customers, drivers and other team members
- Ensure safety standards are met and maintained
- Some driving and loading/unloading of vehicles will be required
- Previous experience in freight coordination/supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literate with experience in excel, windows and ability to learn new software.
- Very good understanding of Heavy Vehicles Regulations and an Operator’s responsibilities.
- Be highly organised and able to work in a busy team environment.
- Must have HC and Forklift licence.
- Training in Apply Fatigue Management Strategies and Administer the implementation of Fatigue Management Strategies (TLIF2010A, TLF3063A). Training can be provided to successful applicant.
- Pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening is a requirement to this position.